Future Vacation Home

 

My husband wishes to invest in a residential property and he and I have been looking at all the Apartments on sale in Dehradun, Haridwar and Rishikesh. We plan on making the property a vacation home where we can stay for a month or two every year to escape from the fast-paced metropolitan city life of New Delhi.

We have been planning to invest in a 3 BHK where we can invite both sets of our parents to vacation with us, as and when time permits. The actual long-term idea is to have enough rooms so that our children and we have enough privacy when we visit in the future.

We would like to have an apartment in a gated society where amenities for outdoor activities are provided. We would like to have a lawn tennis court and a swimming pool on the property as both of us like to indulge in these two activities on our day off. Up till now, we have looked at around 10 properties and have picked three that we like. One of the three properties has all the amenities we are looking for along with a professionally-designed golf course. Last year, my husband mentioned that he wanted to learn golf and would like to vacation at a golf course resort in the coming years so there is a huge possibility that we might end up investing in this particular property.

We are excited and looking forward to owning a vacation home. I am already planning to visit the nearest mall to buy some lifestyle accessories like decorative items and indoor plants for the house. I would like to have a dedicated green space near the balcony where I can place air-purifying plants and creepers that add aesthetic value to our home.

Wish us luck!

To know more click here : Apartments in Dehradun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My husband and I found our dream home!

I wish I could purchase my dream home right now