I wish I could purchase my dream home right now

 

I often think about my dream home. I think that when I will have enough savings or a good enough income to be able to afford a good home loan, I will purchase a great house and turn it into a beautiful home as and when I can in time. I would maybe want to invest in a property in Dehradun or Pune. Hyderabad seems like a good option too. I consider Dehradun because I have lived in the city for ten years and know how peaceful, less crowded and beautiful it is.

I also know how affordable residential properties in Dehradun are as compared to the ones in metropolitan cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. In the price that one can purchase a 2 BHK in a decent society in New Delhi, one can purchase a luxurious 3 BHK in a gated community in Dehradun. Lately, I have been hearing a lot about a new housing project on Sahastradhara Road in Dehradun. The project, Pacific Golf Estate, is a lavish upscale residential gated community that is spread over an area of 35 acres in the middle of breathtaking Doon landscapes. The property flaunts a 9-hole golf course that has been designed by the ace golfer Graham Cooke. Apart from this highlight, the property offers all modern amenities like sports zones and recreational areas like badminton court, basketball court, swimming pool, indoor game room and gymnasium to the residents.

The luxurious property has become a home of around 1000 happy families already and is offering 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments to new potential homeowners. The property is managed by Pacific Group, the same corporation that owns and manages the popular Pacific Mall, Dehradun. If I was old enough to purchase a house in my name, I would have scheduled a visit to Pacific Golf Estate, Dehradun to verify the information for myself. All in all, it sounds like a great residential community and I would have loved to purchase a 3 BHK here and wake up to the fresh valley air and a warm sun every day.

Are you also looking for : Apartment in Dehradun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Vacation Home

My husband and I found our dream home!