My husband and I found our dream home!

I grew up in Dehradun. Usually, when I say this, people assume I am a native of Dehradun but the truth is that I grew up in a boarding school in the city. I spent the most crucial 10 years of my childhood in the beautiful valley city of Dehradun and have known the place as my second home from a very young age. So, when it was time for me to select a city to settle down, I chose Dehradun in an instant. My husband and I have jobs that allow us to work remotely and this gave us an opportunity to live just about anywhere in the country. Since we are looking to grow our family, we wanted to settle down in a city that would give us the peace and greenery we crave while offering us the development and modern facilities that we need in order to lead fulfilling lives. 

We decided to rent a fully furnished flat/apartment in Dehradun for the first 6 months of your stay. This saved us the hassle of moving our furniture from our previous house to this place and then to our new home. We also wanted to devote all our time to finding the perfect residential flat in Dehradun that we could proudly call our home. We contacted real estate consultants and developers, and browsed through classified ads, and scheduled a visit to countless properties in the first 4 months. We wanted to purchase a ready to move flat in Dehradun as we were looking to begin our new journeys the same year. We must have looked at hundreds of small societies, grand communities and independent flats in Dehradun. None of the places held our hearts and minds captive until we visited the amazing luxurious residential property of Pacific Golf Estate on Sahastradhara Road. Pacific Golf Estate, Dehradun felt like home. The community is gated and is surrounded by natural greenery of the valley, flaunts a professional-designed golf course, offers access to all modern amenities like exceptional sports and recreational zones, has numerous children’s play areas and offers plenty of planned open spaces for walking and relaxing amidst beautiful landscapes and mesmerizing water features. We could absolutely see our future children run wild in the play area and my husband started talking about playing golf on the weekends. We had finally found our dream home at Pacific Golf Estate, Dehradun

 

Read our previous blog : Mdda approved Flats in Dehradun 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Vacation Home

I wish I could purchase my dream home right now